E
M
Y
L
I
A
R
My special CRUSH
29 May 2013 | 0 comments

\

Dear diary ,
Maybe today will be the longest diaries ever !
Actually, i wanna told you this story on the first day of holiday . But, i can't open my blog . So, PARKINGBIEGE you know ! So, now i wanna tell you something not interesting but i still love to tell you about this . This is about my special CRUSH .  He has a very handsome face . Son âge est de dix-sept.

Actually, bus will come to take us, but this holiday VAN comes :'[ SADLIFE

About 3.00 o'clock in the afternoon, a van of navy comes to take us (navy's daunghter and son) at the MJSC Terendak, Melaka . I'm felt very excited on that time because i know that my CRUSH will back by that van too . But, when i arrived at the roll call placed . I did'nt found him . What so sad felling i had on that time . But, i keep calm and smile for awhile so that no one will asked me the question that i did'nt want to heard . After that, the driver told us to step into the van because there was so hot outside there . So, we took our bag into the bonnet . OMG ! It's was very crawded you know ? But, nevermind . Just keep calm and smile . What a good words are that ? HOHO . Before we enter the van . The driver took attended . Guess , you know what ? My name just up of his name and his name is under my name . Like this -->

9. Emylia
10. ***********

 Ahhh, i was so melting on that time . if he was at there . Maybe , i was fainting :P HAHA . Hiperbola kay ! Okey then, Kak Didy called him . ( I felt want to take his number jee at that time but i know who I am ) Here thier conversation :

Kak Didy : Hello .
My Crush : Hello ? (Guttural) 
Kak Didy : Kau tak balek ke ?
My Crush : Aku ade rugby lha .
Kak Didy : Ouh, a'ah lha lupe !
My Crush : Tapi, irfan gantikan tempat aku .
Kak Didy : Ouh, haaa ... Mane dia ?
My Crush : Mane aku tao .

Then, i don't remember what they said =.=



I felt like want to crying like a baby in bloated stomach . *broken english* But, how can i do ? He just my CRUSH not my boyfriend . Fyi, he already have a girlfriend and i already know who's the girl . Maybe the girl was more prettier than me . I just can say "I know who I am" . Continue my story.......

About half hour later (very long right ? ---------,--------------) , Abg Irfan comes and we started our journey to go back from Melaka ----> Perak . 

4.30pm : we at Seremban's R & R .

Sleepingggggggggg .........................................................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
9.00pm : we arrived at Manjung's bus station .

My mom and dad come took me and took me to MarinaIsland and ate at one restaurant that i forgot it's name . Just ignore it . But, i drank 2 glass of milo ice at that restaurant and i did'nt finish my food because my stomach was full with milo ice . Then, we back home .

THE END